All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

Re: [epfsug] FW: European Parliament Free Software User Group - 30th of June we will meet Ubuntu Belgium

  • From: EPFSUG list < >
  • To: EPFSUG list < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [epfsug] FW: European Parliament Free Software User Group - 30th of June we will meet Ubuntu Belgium
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:09:47 +0200

Hi all,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 03:50:50PM +0200, EPFSUG list wrote:
> The attached invitation was sent out today.

I need to be in Berlin that day, and so won't be able to make it.
Nevertheless, I wish you a very successful event!

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff [ ]
< >

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page