All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

[EPFSUG] I want to become a member/supporter of EPFSUG

  • From: Marcelo Sosa < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [EPFSUG] I want to become a member/supporter of EPFSUG
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 19:19:02 +0100

Dear friends,

I am aware that this statement will become public and archived on the
following web address when I send this mail:

http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug

I would like to become a member/supporter of EPFSUG for the following
reason(s):

I am a freedom lover -born an Aquarius can't help it- therefore I wish
everybody could
enjoy in both the material and virtual worlds as much liberty of choice as
their consciousness and respect for others would allow. That's why I give my
support to this group, thank its initiators for creating this forum and for
promoting free software as part as free life. With best wishes!

Thank you and best regards,

Sent from my iPad

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page