All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

[EPFSUG] I want to become a member of EPFSUG

  • From: "REY Benjamin" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: < >
  • Subject: [EPFSUG] I want to become a member of EPFSUG
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:13:59 +0100

Dear friends,

I am aware that this statement will become public and archived on the following web address when I send this mail:

http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug

I would like to become a member of EPFSUG for the following reason(s):

I care about transparency, control over the softwares we use and taxpayers' money!

Thank you and best regards,

Benjamin

  • [EPFSUG] I want to become a member of EPFSUG, REY Benjamin, 11/10/2011

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page