All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

[EPFSUG] I want to become a member/supporter of EPFSUG

  • From: "SYMEONIDIS Dimitrios" < >
  • To: < >
  • Cc: < >
  • Subject: [EPFSUG] I want to become a member/supporter of EPFSUG
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 14:16:42 +0100

Dear friends,

I am aware that this statement will become public and archived on the
following web address when I send this mail:

http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug

I would like to become a member/supporter of EPFSUG for the following
reason(s):
I want to help document and expand the use of FOSS inside the EP, and to
participate in any EP activities regarding Open Standards.

Thank you and best regards,

Dimitrios SYMEONIDIS
Technical Helpdesk
Unité de la Programmation
Parlement europeén
DG INTE - Direction B
Bruxelles ASP2G353 - tel. 0032.2.28.46120

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page