All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

Re: [EPFSUG] Fosdem 2012

  • From: "JOSEFSSON Erik" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: Re: [EPFSUG] Fosdem 2012
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:43:23 +0100

I agree!

I want to have an EPFSUG stand and sell t-shirts :-)

"Conditions for requests" says you have to "man the stand with at least 2 persons during the entire conference" (http://fosdem.org/2012/call-for-stands)

I've filled 3 slots on the new planning pad: http://pad.epfsug.eu/epfsug--FOSDEM

I've asked about the lightning talks. It's OK to share between two (or more) persons, but they recommend against it.

//Erik