All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

RE: [EPFSUG] FW: Invitation: "FREE YOUR ANDROID" with Erik Albers FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY @ 16h00

  • From: "DOWELL William" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [EPFSUG] FW: Invitation: "FREE YOUR ANDROID" with Erik Albers FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY @ 16h00
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:07:33 +0100

Are iOS device not already supported by the EPin terms of BYOD ,so that aspect of things is resolved, no?
In terms of hacking/jailbreaking, I personally dont recommend it on iOS as it's a constant barrier to updates and causes stability problems given the nature of the closed platform. perhaps I am wrong as I am not technically competant to speak on it.

Regards,