All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

Re: [EPFSUG] FW: Invitation: "FREE YOUR ANDROID" with Erik Albers FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY @ 16h00

  • From: stef < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [EPFSUG] FW: Invitation: "FREE YOUR ANDROID" with Erik Albers FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY @ 16h00
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:09:54 +0100

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:54:32AM +0100, FRITZ Daniel wrote:
> I have an idea about the answer, but I rather give the floor to the
> experts.
>
> Could you tell her why?

easy,

- android is based on linux, just locked down to secure the profits of the
mobile providers.
- while iphones are completely proprietary, and locked down to secure the
profits of apple.

so there's nothing to liberate on iphones, they are so utterly tuned towards
maximising profits and disenfranchising users rights, that it's a totally lost
cause.

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
*NEW* pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6 3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page