All EPFSUG matters open for everyone, archived for everywhere.

Text archives Help

Re: Re: [EPFSUG] FW: Invitation: "FREE YOUR ANDROID" with Erik Albers FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY @ 16h00

  • From: stef < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: Re: [EPFSUG] FW: Invitation: "FREE YOUR ANDROID" with Erik Albers FRIDAY 1st FEBRUARY @ 16h00
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:22:04 +0100

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:13:51AM +0100, Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:
> what about the iDroid project?

apparently it suffers from similar diseases as parltrack. lot's of people
excited, but the developers have not enough resources. from their faq
http://0xdeadfa11.net/blog/2012/07/11/the-idroid-project-where-it-presently-stands/

> So is the project dead?
>
> In a manner of speaking, yes it is - I hope this is not a permanent
> arrangement, and that my article fires up some interest in people.
>
> Unless more devs join the party though, then yes, it is dead.

i guess if some iphone users would part with some of their funds, that might
refocus the devs attention to continue this effort.

--
pgp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/stef.gpg
*NEW* pgp fp: FD52 DABD 5224 7F9C 63C6 3C12 FC97 D29F CA05 57EF

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.

Top of page